Tuesday, January 6

IT'S COLD OUT SIDE

I don't know about you guys but here, in Jersey IT'S COLD OUT SIDE!!!! and when I looked out the window this morning it was SNOWING!!!! Now if you know me you know when it gets cold and it starts to snow I start to hibernate . I go out for food and supplies and that's about it. Me and this winter weather do not get along. I know there are people out there who love seeing the snow fall and love the crisp ,cold, weather and that's great for all of you who love it, but I'm not one of you. The best part of this for me is that Spring is only 72 days 22 hour 19 minutes and 25 , 24 , 23, seconds away, and the second thing is that I get to crochet a lot more. Now for me that makes this cold weather so much more bearable. 

Like I said before I get really happy when I'm able to crochet more and the fact that people need some winter gear makes me even more happy. Also like I said before, If you love the cold weather that's great so with that; let me help you look your best in the cold. ALMB&J HANDMADE has some really cute winter hat sets that we created and would love to show you all. Who said you can't be stylish in winter weather.

1. Slouchy Crochet Hat and Neckwarmer Set done in Navy Blue and Blue Camo. 





This perfect combination of warmth and style is my latest creation It's done in light navy and blue camo. It's made with 100% acrylic yarn  The neck warmer measures around 23 inches around and it's about 5 inches wide. this slouchy crochet hat measures about 12 and 1/2  inches long and is about 19 inches around. 

I just love a really slouchy hat and making this hat set was really fun. Who doesn't like blue and with this combination of blue you will make everyone stop and take a double take because you look so good. 


2. Sage and Blue Crochet set With a Extra Long Scarf, Granny Square Beanie and Wrist warmers.




This perfect combination of warmth and style is made with 100% acrylic yarn.  The scarf measures about 67 inches long . The finger-less gloves  can fit a teen to women size hand and this hat is one size fits all.  
I know I created this set for a women but this set was inspired by my husband . He is in love with the color green. He asked me to make him something in this color but as you see it transformed  to this set for a young teenage girl or a young women. 

Don't worry about my hubby he got a set in green and a lot of other great pieces from me. 

3. Mint Chocolate Chip Swirl Beanie and Chain Scarf Set. 






This uniquely different but just as beautiful crochet hat and crochet chain scarf is a great touch of to jazzy up any winter wardrobe. 
The hat measure about 8 and a half inches long and about 19 inches around . the scarf measures about 50 inches around. 

When  I made this set I wanted something a bit different than the norm. If you know me I can't read a crochet pattern to save my life but I am a big fan of YouTube. While searching for this hat out popped a video on this scarf . Done by O.V.W / One Virtuous Woman  I'm sure a lot of you who read this know who she is .  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyXHS8e_ZMY  I thought this was great, super easy and still very very stylish and right after I found the scarf I shortly found this tutorial for this great swirl beanie by the Crochet Zombie  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mP-tquWvA0 a super great tutorial.  Put these two great piece together and you have an awesome set.  Now the name for this set came from my super talented daughter who took one look at it and she said it reminded  her of mint chocolate chip  ice cream and there's the name "Mint Chocolate Chip Swirl Beanie and Chain Scarf"

So I know winter is here and it's not going any where for a bit and through it all it's not that bad the crisp air is good for sinuses. LOL !!! Beside I know I can sit here in my house with a hot cup of chocolate and create some really nice winter set for you all to enjoy. 
Thanks for stopping by,  Talk to you all again really soon. 

ONE MORE THING. 

JUST A REMINDER: ALL OF THESE SETS CAN BE MADE IN ANY COLOR COMBINATION OF YOUR LIKING. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER ANY OF THE SETS SEEN HERE JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURES  AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ORDER. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT ELSE WE HAVE IN OUR STORE JUST CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND IT WILL TAKE YOU RIGHT THERE. 

www.etsy.com/shop/ALMBandJHANDMADE 



2 comments:

  1. very cute sets - look very well made :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very Much Marie. Thank you for stopping by and please tell your friends and family to come visit us too. :-)

      Delete